Do you have a toothache or just a pain in one of your teeth? Here is a great guide on what to do.
Schedule an exam so they can treat your situation accordingly. Remember, OC Healthy Smiles is open early mornings, evening, and weekends if an emergency arises
1. Floss around the sore tooth to remove bits of food that may be stuck in your teeth
2. Rinse with warm salt water
3. Use a cold compress to reduce inflammation
4. Use Advil or Ibuprofen to further reduce swelling, inflammation, and relieve pain
1. If you have trouble breathing or swallowing
2. If your eyes are swollen or swelling shut
Their are a number of things that could cause a toothache, and our first priority is to get you our of pain and to find out how to proper treat your situation. If you are experiencing a toothache, please call (714) 545-0484 to schedule your appointment.